Pro Electrical- Electricians in Redhill
Here at Pro Electrical, Redhill we always provide you with our extensive and professional expertise and knowledge, with every job we complete. Our team offer the full service; from the quote right the way through to the installation and maintenance of the job.
We recommend having electrical checks carried out every 10 years due to the fact that landlords and homeowners can become progressively unaware of how unsafe the electrics in a home can become. So, by having an electrical check from us will ensure we leave you with a peace of mind that not only are you safe but also your families and staff are too.
Our clients and their safety are our main priority; we always ensure they understand which electrical systems we are installing so that they can be filled with confidence that we will always complete the job, alongside our professional expertise, to the highest possible standard, maintaining that competitive price.
Some of the services we offer for our clients consist of:
- Installation of customers own lights
- New fused board complying with the new BS7671 (17th Edition wiring regulations)
- Smoke alarms mains and battery back up
- Wireless smoke alarm
- Wireless intruder alarms
- Outdoor decorative or functional gardening lighting
- PAT testing
- Emergency lighting
- Landlord inspections
- Emergency call out
Our team of electrical engineers at Pro Electrical are accredited by ELECSA, this can leave you assured that our jobs will be completed to go beyond any expectations you may have, whether the job is at home or for a business we will always get it done leaving you with a smile on your face; because no job is too big or small.
If you have any queries on any electrical installations or requirements, or if you want a free, no obligation quote call us on 0800 644 6394 or email us
• Change or repair to a socket or switch.
• Full or partial re-wiring of a property.
• Electrical safety check on your home.
• New installations, new builds, outbuildings, sheds, conservatories and extensions.
• Additional sockets either indoor or outdoor.
• Additional lighting points or switching positions.
• Outdoor security lighting.
• Bathroom / Kitchen lighting designs ideas.
• Electric showers.
• Electric under floor heating
• Testing and inspection
• Fault finding
• Landlord inspections.
• Pat testing.
• Emergency lighting.
• Data cabling – home or business networking
• Solar (PV) electrical panels.
• Emergency call out.
What We Do