Here at Pro Electrical we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to provide solutions to the electrical problems in your home or business. Our electrical engineers are able to offer the full service from the consultation and design right through to the installation and maintenance of the electric work carried out. All the work completed by us is certified and our team of electrical engineers are ELECSA accredited.
It is recommended that electrical checks are carried out on homes and businesses at least once every ten years, very often landlords and homeowners are unaware how unsafe the electrics in a home are so this electric check can give you the peace of mind that loved ones, family, staff members and tenants are safe.
As electrical contractors we cover all types of electrical work however large or small. We listen to our clients to understand the electrical systems they have in place or the electrical systems we have in place to be able to ensure we do exactly the work for, to the highest possible standards and the most competitive price.
Please see below for examples of some of the work we carry out for our clients, this lost is not exhaustive of the electrical work we are able to carry our professionally;
• Change or repair to a socket or switch.
• Full or partial re-wiring of a property.
• Electrical safety check on your home.
• New installations, new builds, outbuildings, sheds, conservatories and extensions.
• Additional sockets either indoor or outdoor.
• Additional lighting points or switching positions.
• Installation of customers own lights.
• New fuse board complying with the new BS 7671 (17th Edition wiring regulations).
• Smoke alarms mains and battery back up.
• Wireless smoke alarms.
• Wireless intruder alarm system.
• Outdoor decorative or functional garden lighting.
• Outdoor security lighting.
• Bathroom / Kitchen lighting designs ideas.
• Electric showers.
• Electric under floor heating
• Testing and inspection
• Fault finding
• Landlord inspections.
• Pat testing.
• Emergency lighting.
• Data cabling – home or business networking
• Solar (PV) electrical panels.
• Emergency call out.
Why not call us now to discuss your electrical requirements and we can give you a free, no obligation quote?
Testing & Inspection
Our electrical engineers offer PAT Testing so our clients can comply with the Electricity at Work regulations and reduce the risk of fire or injury within homes or buildings.
Our electrical engineers here at Pro Electrical can design, install and maintain unique and bespoke Emergency Lighting systems for your premises.
Every day we are using more and more electrical items and worrying statistics from the government show us that although older homes are more as risk of electrical faults.